CHILL GIRL, CHILL.Was so pissed off. And was very reluctant to stay at home to rot, called Steph and steady! We went out. Whereto? Haha. Borders to read book. COOL RIGHT? I think I've been engaging in activities that help to increase my intellectual level these days. Boardgames and books. Man. And frankly speaking, I think Borders makes a better library than, urm, library. Yup. The books are arranged neatly and accordingly, unlike the libraries I've been to; and they are of values. Steph was into this book of Psychology thingy. It tells us a gamut of interesting facts.
I dont know why but I'm super amused by her. Her actions and the way she talks. It's like, very funny can. I felt so much better going out, albeit the lack of cash and not-so-interesting-town-shopping. Chill out at Indochine. Actually the band singing "Here without you" caught my attention first. The lead was really good, but the whole band looks like they were from Indonesia or sth. Kinda turn-off. Well, but the band's commendable. Yeah! Oh, and I find that it's a ncie place to hang out and chill. Let's go again! :))
Steph was trying to take the picture of the cute baby who didnt look very cute in this photo up there.

OngBear. That crazy girl brought him out.




Trying very hard to take my hair colour but failed terribly.

Supposed to kbox then bugis with Meryl(HAHA!) and Kelly tmr. JKLM without the J. J fly alr. But my legs hurt and I'm super broke. Wonder when my bro's coming back. Need a loan from him badly. Days of bus-ing and train-ing have sucked away all my money. Couldnt figure out how but they just did. That reminded me of sth. Dont know how many bus uncles asked to check my card. Hello? I'm using blue ez-link yeah? Any problem? It's not due yet you nubs.
nubnub. Haha. I find that term very cute. Learnt from Alvineh. nubnub.
I still wanna learn DOTA. TEACH ME LA NUBS. nubnub.